CNN Cold War documentary part 2:
During and/or after the video, you should be able to answer the following questions.
You may or not be tested on the following questions upon my return to ensure that you are paying attention...
- Who came to Fulton Missouri in 1946?
- How was his speech received in the US?
- Why was life better after the war for many people?
- How many Soviets died in WW2?
- How many villages were destroyed?
- What happened to Berlin at the end of the war?
- How was Germany divided after the war?
- What had the allies decided they should take from Germany?
- What did the Russians seize from Germany?
- What happened to Poland after WW2?
- How many Germans were expelled from their land after WW2?
- Why had the British felt they had to intervene in the Greek Civil War?
- Which countries did the Soviets dominate on their border?