CNN Cold War documentary part 5:
During and/or after the video, answer the following questions and then upload your answers onto managebac.
You may or not be tested on the following questions upon my return to ensure that you are paying attention...
- Who occupied Korea for 35 years?
- Who liberated Korea?
- How was it divided?
- What did Kim il Sung want to achieve for Korea?
- Why had the Communists situation strengthened by the end of 1949?
- What was the US reaction to the North Korea’s invasion of the South?
- What was the UN’s reaction to the attack?
- Why did the US feel they had to get involved in Korea?
- Who was appointed to lead the UN’s forces?
- How was the war going for the South Koreans?
- Did the US forces initially change this?
- What was the UN forces gamble at Inchon?
- What did the UN forces achieve?
- What did they do when they had retaken South Korea?